Saturday 21 December 2013

Posh Pooches

I don't usually post on a Saturday but I don't usually get asked to make a bow tie for a pug.
My friend sent me a picture of a bow tie she wanted to get for her pug but as you may know pugs have unusually large necks so to get one from the Internet wouldn't have fit. Upon seeing the picture I was infected by the 'icandothat' disease that many crafters suffer from. It's incurable so make sure you support your relatives that suffer from this sickness by supplying them with patterned paper, ribbon and offcuts of fabric on a regular basis.
Anyways, I went in search of fabric from my supplier aka bag of scrap bag. Within an hour the bow tie was completed and I was mega chuffed with it as was thankfully my friend. Hope you like it too. It wasn't without its challenges but I don't like finishing on a negative so I'm just going to remind you that challenges merely make you stronger/better or some other cliché. Oh and leave you with perhaps the cutest, poshest pug on the planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment