Thursday 12 December 2013

Handmade cards

I'm full of cold, my lips are chapped and my nose could compete in a rudolph lookalike competition with really good odds but today arrived at my door two envelopes to make me smile.
Most crafters love Christmas because of the endless opportunities for creations, one reason I love Christmas is seeing the work of other crafters appear to brighten my day. The first two cards I received for Christmas have been handmade and I love them both! Mine haven't been made let alone sent so clearly I'm late to the party.
What makes these cards so special is not just the thoughtful nature of the cards but that they have been addressed to my whole family: me, my hubby and our very grumpy pooch. Why does this make them so special? Because it reveals just how precious these friends are, they know I'm bonkers about my dog, I very much treat him as my baby and have not only taken the time to make me a card but embrace my bonkerdness - again not a real word and I won't use it again I promise.
To these lovely ladies - love ya!
To others - follow their lead with the Christmas assault: make cards and embrace the crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment