Saturday 1 March 2014

Cute as a button

Hello everyone,
I'm very excited to announce I have a Facebook page dedicated to not only this blog but also the items that I am selling. I share this link on Twitter and other forums so although many of you probably already know about www.facebook.com/fattycraftertales I wanted to put the link here just in case you didn't.
On the page you can find lots of handmade goodies, my crafter tip of the week and usually comments about cake. I'm not the fatty crafter by accident! I also post events on there so if you find yourself my neck of the woods maybe there is a crafting party going on.
One such thing that I make, and will be teaching at an event coming soon, is this button heart:
It's selling on my page for £6 but as a special offer to any new likers I get from this blog you can have it for £5 and I will cover the postage. Remember to like my page first then when you message me to get yours remind me that you saw it here first. I'd love to have a good memory but a lot of the time my head is too full of cake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment