Tuesday 28 January 2014

Quilling

Just a quick blog to get through some of the pictures stored up on my phone.
I mentioned to you lovely folks before my discovery of quilling. Well, I've uped my game after getting a quilling board with my favourite magazine - Crafts Beautiful. I love this craft. It's quick, simple and very effective. I'm still trying to work out the right ratio of glue to paper so that you can't see the shiny effect pva leaves on card so tips are welcome but I'm enjoying it just the same. So much so I've invited a few lovelies to my home this weekend to give a quilling party to make valentine's day cards. They don't know what they are doing yet so don't tell them. I'm luring them in with the promise of cake. Let me know what you think, of the quilling not the deception.

2 comments:

  1. I think you did a great job - better than my tiger haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog btw, please take a look at mine baby-bunny-kisses.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete