Sunday 5 January 2014

Craft central

I'm not a naturally organised person. My favourite expression is 'we'll get organised tomorrow' but with the new year comes the obligation to tidy. Another reason to love Christmas more than new year's eve. Now let me make something clear, I'm under no circumstances resolving to become a tidy person. As much as my husband may want me to the chances are it would last 30 minutes and while sitting still so as not to disturb the organisation I would browse a craft magazine, find something I want to make and create a new mess more spectacular than the last. I have however tidied some bits up and dedicated one room of my house to mess rather than have it spread out all over the place. I love my new craft corner and think for an inherently messy person it's pretty awesome. Not quite awesome enough to make me want to do it on a regular basis. I wonder how long it will last, anyone want to place bets?

No comments:

Post a Comment