Tuesday 8 October 2013

GTAV Widow

My husband is a wonderful man but like all wonderful men he has a vice. He isn't a gambler or alcoholic and I'm grateful for that. My husband's vice is PS3 and a very particular car game.
I'd consider myself a very tolerant person and even more supportive, during all the hype around the game I have been found doing other stuff- to give him alone time with the game, but it's starting to wear thin, so I turned to baking. It wasn't to try to get self satisfaction, or even to just know that the mix from the bowl before baking would make me feel better. It's to send a very particular message:
That's right. GTAV Sucks.
I loose the access to the telly, the living room and my husband.
As well as being tolerant and supportive it is apparent I'm also from passive aggressiva, and I shall be known as their queen.
As I said my husband is a wonderful man, he regularly buys me beautiful flowers, 

does the shopping without moaning when I work late, does DIY without being asked, makes me breakfast every morning and packs my lunch for work everyday - wonderful man! I wouldn't change him for anything. I would however, jump up and down on the copy of GTA that has taken up squatters rights in the TV with much pleasure.
Until I can get away with that without being divorced I will go eat my cakes, that coincidentally taste pretty darn good!

1 comment: