Sunday 6 October 2013

From page to product in 24hrs

It's PIF time again. One of the most wonderful women I know isn't having it easy, but through it all she has been a wonderful friend. She is just so awesome and talented. I try to match up to her skills but I'm me and she is she. Today I'm feeling pretty good about what I've made for this lady.
It's a little bit silly and very cute. It's not perfect but let's face it, I'm an amateur-play-around-crafter what do we expect. Let's see if you can guess what it is... 
It's not a jewellery roll...
Not a fold away table runner...
Not a storage bag for buttons...
It's a collapsable button draughts board! I absolutely love it, here's hoping she does too!
I saw this in a magazine while away for the weekend, it's supposed to be a Christmas gift idea so kids have something original to do on the big day, but who says all the kids get to have the fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment