Wednesday 29 May 2013

It's been a long time in the making.

I started this piece of craft about two months ago, but as I'm guilty of picking something up until it interests me no more, I put it down when the paint had to dry. As such it sat unfinished in my craft corner for six weeks until I wanted to craft something new but not too complicated once more. 
This is the end product. I was happily banging away with hammer and nail until my husband pointed out that power tools were invented for a reason, now I'm thinking I may need to collect some of my own!
It was fairly simple, if time consuming, to make and I'm happy with the result. Hopefully the friend I made it for will like it too. I'm not into art -my students frequently laugh at my attempts of illustrations- I just like things to look nice so feel free to interpret it in your own way. There is no right answer, only love.

No comments:

Post a Comment